Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'M BAA AACK!!!!

Here's some of the summer you didn't get to see. I'm so excited to be able to blog again!!! Enjoy!
















































Unfortunately when I had our computer fixed they weren't able to recover any information from the old hard drive. Meaning every picture I've taken for the last 5 years is stuck on a disk we can't access!! There is a place in Seattle that we may be able to send the drive to recover some data. Cross your fingers!!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!!!! Love the pictures! The kids are getting so big! I am so glad we were able to see you when we were in. We might be in for Christmas. We will call you if we are so we can get together! Good luck on getting the pictures recovered.

Kirk and Jill Smith - said...

Glad you're back!!!! :o) We missed you and all your fabulous writings!! Good luck with the computer stuff. That's always a nightmare...

joni said...

So happy to see you and your kiddos! Hope all is well!

mamaseversike said...

yeah! I've missed you too! We'll just have to forward you all the pictures we have, bet we could build you a pretty good library. Nothing will ever replace what you've lost, but we could at least give a representation of a timeline. Keep up the good work!

Jennis said...

I'm glad your back and will give you any pictures of events I attended. I know that doesn't fix anything. but in the mean time it might help. I hope the seattle place works out.

I love ya!!

Debbie said...

Welcome back, Amanda! Missed you tons. Thanks for the update - love the pics of the kids.