Thursday, May 28, 2009

When life gives you lemons, make a puckery face and cry. Cry till you can't cry anymore.



I was reading Jennis' blog and she mentioned that we've been slacking on updating so here goes nothing. This past Saturday was the Howell parent's 50th wedding anniversary complete with the renewing their vows. I didn't have any thing to wear so of course I waited until the night before and after cooking all morning, and decorating all afternoon, and hauled Harley to JC Penny and shopped and shopped until closing. We had Aunt Zennie and Uncle Roger staying with us( they're the ones Bryant is stays with when he's in Yakima) and Jeffrey, their ten year old grandson. I didn't get our pooped out baby home until 10:15pm and then she visited with then for another half hour. Needless to say it probably wasn't the best way to get the weekend started but Friday was over. So In the morning I got Harley dressed, packed food and we were off to the church to finish setting up. Did I mention that the day before 20 more people called to say they were coming and we were 3 tables short? So we had to get more table cloths, candles, flowers and center pieces. Long story short it turned out fine. The food was awesome and we had more than enough of everything.





3 comments:

Kirk and Jill Smith - said...

Harley looks adorable!! How cute is she! And I'm sure everything was perfect if you're as detail minded as your sister. :o)

mamaseversike said...

You did a great job with that anniversary, what a very sweet thing for you to take on. I'm sure they made memories they'll enjoy forever. They are lucky to have you for a daughter! (I know I am!)

Jennis said...

oh it looks so good, i need the rest of the pictures and Odelie looks great. nice work as usual!