Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hello Sunshine!

I'm so happy spring is here. I really think I'm a much more optimistic and happy person when I can see some sun peekin' through the clouds. I'm back to working part time and soon will be at the office four days a week. Two with Harley and two without. Bryant's been working steady which is such a blessing with all the lay-offs in the construction business. but is having to drive to Kelso( about an Hour and a half away) every day. Nevertheless, things are good and we seem to be getting some projects done(and others started) around here.

2 comments:

mamaseversike said...

You got some might cute pics of the egg hunt here! I love the one with Chloe and Luky. I can't believe harley can stay up on a rocking horse! Gosh it happens quick. Thanks for sharing!! love you.

Zach said...

Just rub it in why don't ya!? it was SNOWING here two days ago!! Of course, we've had an inch of snow in the middle of june before, so I shouldn't be surprised. Have fun with your sun lucky!