Friday, April 3, 2009

April Showers


This picture was taken maybe a week after these starts were planted.....


And this just a few weeks after!! Our plants are happy and growing
and that makes us happy too!



The rain stopped and the sun came out long enough for us to
make this years first trip the park. Harley didn't like the swings
much. She held her breath and turned purple, but she didn't cry!
We had better luck with the slide and I took her down a couple
times before we sent her down alone!


She really liked the Mary-go-round and smiled the whole time!














3 comments:

Jennis said...

I love that picture of Harley going down the slide, that is so darn cute. It is amazing to see how much your plants have grown, if you didn't have documentation you wouldn't even be able to tell how much they've all changed. That is why we take pictures of our kids too, isn't it. haha. Cute girl you have. I had fun at your house yesterday. Love ya.

mamaseversike said...

What a big girl! She is changing so fast. Just like your plants!! (How's my tomatoes doing?) I can't wait to see you tomorrow! Love you!

joni said...

You just keep making me want to grow things too...