Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bryant, Harley and I had a lot of fun tree hunting. We had a hard time keeping track of the ones we liked so after at least a half an hour of finding and losing trees we thought were possibilities, we started pulling dead ferns and putting them on top! After our exhausting search we found a tree that was, as Mary Poppins would say, "practically perfect in every way." I told Bryant I really wanted to cut it down so got in the dirt and got busy. I'm pretty sure last years tree came down in less than two seconds so after sawing away in the freezing cold for about three minutes I didn't really want to cut it down any more! Bryant saved the day and after less than a minute (I'm sure because I got such a good start on it for him) TIIIMBERRRR!


2 comments:

Zach said...

Going tree hunting will be a fun tradition for you guys to have! Love ya!

mamaseversike said...

What a cutie! So alert! Are you coming to dinner Sunday?