Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day!







Fathers Day weekend Bryant's Ma and Pa came to stay! Uncle Roger and Aunt Zennie(pronounced Zeenie) came to say hi for a few hours and we all visited late into the evening.


Saturday we went to a birthday party for a kid we don't know but somehow related to. We ended up having a really good time.The fact that they had a pool might of had something to do with it!Harley had a blast, she was very sad every time we took her out to warm up.








Sunday Bryant and I made yummy french toast, bacon, sausage and cheesy eggs(I had these at Jen's and can't stop eating them) for breakfast. After we all loaded into the Blazer and Dad Howell took us for a drive around the Yakima her grew up in.
Later we had dinner and visited with more family. Too soon it was time to call it a night. Monday morning Bryant was off to work and the Howell's headed back across the mountain.


That's all for now!




















4 comments:

mamaseversike said...

BRYANT! Somebody tell him that it makes "my heart go up to my nostrils" (can anybody name that movie?)when he throws Harley like that!! I know THEY love it, but it scares ME to death!!!!!!! Glad everyone is safe and sound and had a good time.

Zach said...

Amanda did you do a new blog post and then delete it? because it says on my update list that you posted one called "Off to Utah" but then when I try to click on it, it says that that page does not exsist. Is there something wrong on my end? Is the page really there but my thing is acting up? what's going on?

Amanda Lee said...

No zach it's not you, I tried to do a slide show but it kept posting wrong so i deleted it untill I had more time to invest into the darn thing, don't worry though, it's comming!

Jennis said...

OH, I have a picture like that with Jacey and I don't know if they are actually that high but man are they good pictures. Daddy's sure can throw their girls. I loved your cute house. it's fun to have a place in the middle where people can stop to stay and play. :)